Old September 26th, 2007, 08:11 PM posted to misc.transport.rail.europe,rec.travel.europe
Neil Williams[_2_]

Default Tickets to San Sebastian via Hendaye and Irun

On 26 Sep 2007 13:31:14 GMT, (Rian van der Borgt)
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:09:29 -0000, wrote:
A couple of years back I caught a train from Vigo in Spain to Poro in
Portugal. The ticket office in Vigo actually sold me two tickets - one
from Vigo to the border and another from the border to Porto.

This is normal - although these two are usually united on one piece of
paper.

Are Spain and Portugal not in the TCV?

Neil

--