Old June 23rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Warren

Surfer E2468 wrote:
tried to look up the health report on our next cruise N.C.L,CROWN,and
found it has NOT been inspected since 2004,and i believe that was when
they had the virus outbreak,am having second thoughts ,and trying to
decide if we should cancel the cruise while we still have time.

This is kind of silly. A ship can score 100% one week and have someone
sick come aboard the very next week and spread a virus. After seeing
the amount of precautions NCL was taking on my recent cruise I wouldn't
hesitate to say that you're about as safe from "infection" as possible
on their ships. No doubt the other cruise lines are doing likewise.

Warren