Old May 29th, 2006, 07:41 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Default Backpack recommendation for 3 month EuroTrip

If, not, here are a couple of suggestions.

Eagle Creek Grand Voyage
http://www.eaglecreek.com/10054.html

Jansport Mozambique
http://www.dmartstores.com/jamot0trpain.html

--

Thanks for the tips, those are 2 good links to start off with and both
places have resellers near where I live in Vancouver.

The only problem with the Mozambique model is that it isn't on the jansport
website so I thiink it may be discontinued....
http://www.jansport.com

I'll check both out in person and see how durable and spacious they are.

If anyone else has any suggestions (based on my requirements) for 90+ litre
packs please post a link to the backpack.

Thanks guys for the help!

SS