Old October 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Stealing a laptop Advice needed

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:48:07 -0700, John Sisker wrote:

"Rob Cypher" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:19:58 -0700 (PDT), "dr. Baf"
wrote:

I suffer from SEVERE depression and so can't work. I need a laptop
computer. I went to steal one from the shop we have here in the USA
called Electronics City and I became very disheartened. This is
because the
laptop was attached to a kind of cable and it also seemed to have some
kind of alarm system attached to it's USB slot. Anyone here be kind
enough to tell me of a way you've figured around this security
system?

On a side note, If I do manage to somehow get the laptop free from the
damn wires, how do I get them past the electronic tags they have at
the exits? I mean, if i carry the laptop over my head, above the
height of the electronic scanners, or even if I pass the laptop on the
side of the electronic tags away from the door (in the gap between
the electronic sensor and the rest of the store), will the alarms
still go off? What I'm trying to say is, do the electric scanners at
the exists have 360 degree coverage, or is the coverage only between
the gaps between the 2 sensors?

Finally, if stealing from the electric store is too hard, can anyone
here be kind enough to tell me of an easier way to scam a free
laptop? Thanks and bye friends.

Ask your local police officers - they would be able to tell you.
--
Rob Cypher

Go directly to Jail! Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200.

Typical of You John supporting theives.

sue