Old October 5th, 2009, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Default Stealing a laptop Advice needed

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:26:57 -0500, Borked Psuedo Mailed
wrote:

Goggleberg's first post since returning from his multiday absence (oh
how wonderful the past days have been with no Ray Googleberg
spamvertising) is an attack on John Sisker.

Hi Chrissy,

It was not my first post since returning from Ireland. I see you are
forging Sue's name to attempt to stir up the group and only got John
to fall for it. I guess you can now go back to posting fake death
notices to try and start up something.
--
Ray Goldenberg 800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
Lighthouse Travel http://www.lighthousetravel.com