Old January 4th, 2008, 04:31 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hunt

Default Mass murderer hit again

In article , says...

TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
Markku Grönroos wrote:
This time six people were shot dead not far from Seattle.

But on the front page:

"RAWALPINDI, Pakistan (AP) - Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto
was assassinated Thursday in a suicide attack at a campaign rally that
also killed at least 20 others, aides said...."

President Bush was seen to call thie attack "cowardly". Well excuse me
but, without condoning political assassination, I don't see how shooting
a politician in a public place then intentionally blowing yourself up
can be called cowardly.

None of the folk here suspected that you would. I see that you did not
disappoint us. I heard that Hillary Clinton had sponsored the suicide bomber
the Democrat Medal of Valor (or Valour, depending on where you are). Yes, an
act of bravery to the Nth Degree.