Old December 4th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Mark Hewitt

Default Any advice on a week trip from London after X-mas?

"Michelle" wrote in message
m...
My boyfriend and I will be visiting his family in England for
Christmas and want to go somewhere else for a week after Boxing
Day....maybe spend New years somewhere fun. We thought about doing a
snowboarding trip, but everything seems booked or really overpriced.
We could fly somewhere (but we have to go back to the U.S. via
London....as we already booked our flight), or there is the option of
borrowing his Dad's car and driving somewhere. For some reason we are
having a really hard time deciding what to do.....any ideas or
opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!!

If you can get tickets then New Years in Edinburgh comes highly recommended.
You could explore some of the rest of Scotland after that, there are also
Ski resorts in Scotland you may be able to go Snow Boarding there!