Old December 4th, 2003, 09:27 PM
bondipom

Default Any advice on a week trip from London after X-mas?

Originally posted by Michelle

My boyfriend and I will be visiting his family in England for

Christmas and want to go somewhere else for a week after Boxing

Day....maybe spend New years somewhere fun. We thought about doing a

snowboarding trip, but everything seems booked or really overpriced.

We could fly somewhere (but we have to go back to the U.S. via

London....as we already booked our flight), or there is the option of

borrowing his Dad's car and driving somewhere. For some reason we are

having a really hard time deciding what to do.....any ideas or

opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!!

You could drive to the European Ski Fields. A long days driving but you
could go under the tunnel or relax on a ferry. London is the place not
to be in New Year. The biggest UK party is in Edinburgh but you would be
lucky to get accomodation now.