Old February 2nd, 2005, 06:32 PM
Mustcruise

Default Travel Reviews

Greetings Cruise Enthusiasts!

If you enjoy writing about your travels: cruise or other adventures, please
consider submitting your reviews, stories and photos to our fun free site

We invite you to visit our new web site, www.cruise-reviews.com It is an
encyclopedia of cruise information, including a photo gallery, message forum, a
review section on not only cruise ships, but cruise ports as well. Please stop
by during our beta testing session and browse through the site. Feel free to
post to the forum, review section or photo gallery. We welcome all suggestions
and comments. Our first scheduled chat will be coming soon....details to
follow shortly.

We look forward to meeting you,

The Crew at
Cruise-Reviews.com