Old July 9th, 2007, 12:31 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
sechumlib

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On 2007-07-08 18:54:04 -0400, George Graves said:

Please show me where, in any code of jurisprudence in the country where it
gives a witness the right to lie under oath about anything?

Please show me where, in any sensible political system, a politician
will put the chief executive in a position where he might lie under
oath about anything as trivial as a blow job? And use that as a reason
to try to get rid of a chief executive who is doing a perfectly fine
job?

No politician with scruples would have done such a thing. Which types
the Republican Congress perfectly.