Old September 23rd, 2009, 08:28 AM posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Danielle

Default If You Want Free Travel, This Company Offers Just That

I am part of a global online business group. We work together, and
everyone in the group contributes to building each others' business.
Everyone earns as much money as possible. We are growing by 40,000new
members/month, in over 50 countries around the world. All this in less
than 10 months! If this interests you, just contact me. This is what
most people are looking for. Please take this seriously. Thank you and
good luck with whatever you do. If there is anything our team of
professionals can help in assisting you, please don’t be afraid to
ask, best regards, Danielle- Team Trainer and Strategy Coordinator.
You may contact me in these ways:

Skype- user-id gr8fldanielle
IM services user-id - gr8fldanielle- yahoo, msn, aim, googletalk
Personal e-mail address :

http://www.tviexpress.com/danielle