Old April 6th, 2004, 09:28 PM
alohacyberian

Default Frugal Hawaii vacation?

wrote in message
Oahu is the most expensive
island. You can find more moderately priced motels on the other islands.
There are many moderately priced family-style restauarants all over.

OK.... well I thought Id stay on Oahu.... but take an island hopper
plane to another island just for the day.

I want my nephew to see the Pearl Harbor and the Arizona memorial....
one reason I thought abt staying on Oahu

While Oahu is the most expensive for most lodging, it is certainly not the
most expensive for other things, such as gasoline, which is much cheaper on
Oahu. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect