Old October 22nd, 2003, 09:07 PM
Binyamin Dissen

Default Shuttle transfer from LA airport to Anaheim, Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Cruise Terminal back to airport

On 22 Oct 2003 13:00:28 -0700 (Dominic) wrote:

:My family will be going to have a vacation in late November. The
:itinary is roughly

:1. Fly From Canada to LA
:2. Stay in Anaheim for a few days
:3. Enjoy the Cruise from LA to Mexico and back to LA
:4. Fly back to Canada.

:So, we need shuttle service
:- From LA airport to the hotel in Anaheim
:- From hotel in Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, and
:- From Cruise Terminal back to LA airport

:Could you please recommend some reliable (and not too expensive)
:shuttle bus service for us? I'd like to book it ahead of time, if
:possible.

:Alternatively, taxi may be too expensive.

How much would you expect to be able to do in Anaheim without a car?

Why not rent a car? I would not expect there to be major drop fees between LAX
& Long Beach.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com