Old April 11th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Rhonda James

Default Trade Southwest Rapid Reward ticket

I am looking for a Southwest Rapid Reward ticket that I can use in
July 2004. I am a few points short of an award ticket and I do not
think I will receive one before my departure date of July 1st.
However, I will definitely have enough points after this trip for an
award ticket and will trade this future ticket for one I can use in
July. If you have a ticket that will be expiring soon after July 5th
and want to trade for one that will be good until 2005, please contact
me.