Old August 11th, 2008, 07:42 AM posted to alt.rec.camping,alt.rv,alt.travel.canada,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
Ken Harrison

Default Watch out for Credit Card fees when travelling to Canada

MI wrote:

A number of years ago, I took Bank of America Travelers Cheques to a Bank of
America in San Francisco. They didn't want to take them and when I persisted
they charged me a fee. Can't remember what it was---a couple of bucks I
think.

The price of doing business with Bank of America is doing business with
Bank of America. Was it any better when it was Bank of Italy?

kh