Old August 11th, 2008, 08:52 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,alt.rv,alt.travel.canada,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
pltrgyst[_2_]

Default Watch out for Credit Card fees when travelling to Canada

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:40:52 -0700, "Mimi" wrote:

I'm surprised you found hotels in Europe that cashed travelers' checks.

I didn't. But they accepted them for the hotel bill.

They're just an inconvenience now. ATM for cash, credit card for bigger
amounts. And we use our credit union account, for which there's only the
normal 1% fee.

Agreed.

-- Larry