Old December 10th, 2014, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default How could I find my fd in different cabin?

於 2014年12月10日星期三UTC+8下午11時24分18 寫道:
On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 01:59:03 -0800, RayC wrote:

On 12/9/2014 9:18 PM, Sasa wrote:
Next week my friend and I are going on cruise.
Besides going to their cabin, How could I find my friend in different cabin?
Thank you.

Just arrange to meet somewhere and then hang out! I have seen people
try walkie talkies with some limited success and some ships also have
cell phone service onboard (for a huge surcharge) but for me, I would
rather just wander the ship and/or have a regular meeting point.

yeah think of a spot that is regular to all ships say like the coffee
bar or near the bottom of the waterslide...

yup, you are right! I may meet them in the pool area