Old March 15th, 2014, 02:43 PM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
Home Guy

Default 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor were on flight MH370

The Daring Doorknob wrote:

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this plane..

Home Guy, everyone knows the missing airliners were either snatched
out of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people from the
future came back to get them because humanity's activities had
damaged human DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I thought
everyone knew that! o_O

Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of a
planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?