Old March 16th, 2014, 05:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
The Daring Dufas[_2_]

Default 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor were on flight MH370

On 3/15/2014 9:43 AM, Homo Gay wrote:
The Dang Doorknob wrote:

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this
plane..

Homo Gay, everyone knows the missing airliners were either
snatched out of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people
from the future came back to get them because humanity's activities
had damaged human DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I
thought everyone knew that! o_O

Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right
now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of
a planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?

Dang Homo Gay, don't you know the difference between real life and the
movies? The outer space aliens are galactic perverts who want to have
sex with humans and the future people want any genetic material they can
get. Oh yea, I'm not a wasp, I'm a bumblebee. o_o

TDD