Old March 24th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Gregory C. Read

Default POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Your reply is the only post that has merit in this thread. Including my own
and the original post. We definitely don't need another popularity contest
generated on r.t.c. (Especially since I won't be voted "Favorite". ;-)

--
Greg
lid

"HDawson228" wrote in message
Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in

civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.