Old April 5th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Tchiowa

Miguel Cruz wrote:
ludfer wrote:
I'm Australian. I generally travel alone.

I like mid-level comfort: 3 stars, taxis, some Western food, some

local.
Touristy stuff and some relaxation around the pool. $AUD120

($US95) per day
after airfares and transfers is the normal budget.

I have enjoyed travelling in Thailand, India, Vietnam and The

Philippines
because they are exotic and alive and fascinating and, most

importantly,
cheap enough to allow me to experience, for weeks at a time, a

couple of
times a year, a level of comfort I could not afford in Europe or

North
America, or even here in Australia. Cambodia is coming up soon,

but I am
already thinking about the trip after that .

Morocco? Turkey?

Everyone should see Fez at least once in their life before they die.
Loved that city.