Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default What has happened to this newsgroup?

tathraman wrote On 2/8/2011 9:57 PM:
Slander, vituperation, pettiness, obscenity - what a poor sad bunch
some of you are. I fervently hope I NEVER meet any of them on a cruise.

This is the reason why I mainly interact with a cruising group that is
in Yahoo Groups. That group is moderated, this one isn't.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/