Old June 7th, 2011, 02:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

Default NCl hawaii and stuff.

On 6/6/2011 7:00 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:11:12 -0500, Janet Wilder
wrote:

On 6/5/2011 10:13 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 17:23:56 -0400,
(Surfer E2468)
wrote:

Been on 8 rccl cruises,and fornd each one very ood,we also get inside
cabins,mid-ship and always request twin beds. f they give us a double
bed.we have them separate it to make twin beds.
It gives you much more room to move around in the cabin,and is a good
set up.No climbing over each other or crawling to the foot of the bed to
get up. Next time you getan inside ,request a twin,for the short time we
are on a cruise,we can sleep apart,can always sleep together at home,and
after 63 years it works very well.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Yes we do that. But I am irritated by the people who say that the
cabins are well designed, when they can only be used with twin beds.

If I were younger, or in better health, I would not want to be
sleeping in twin beds.

Try spring for a larger cabin?

Why should I have to do that? The smaller cabins will still be crap -
it will just be someone else's crap to deal with.

I'll just pop some corn and wait for your cruise to be over so you can
come back and tell us all the things that were bad about it. g

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas