Old April 30th, 2016, 07:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default searching for a flight to the UK FROM Budapest

Jack Campin wrote:
I want to fly back to the UK from Budapest in mid-July. It doesn't
have to be to a specific airport, though onward travel to Edinburgh
has to be reasonably cheap and convenient.

Who has a search engine that lets me frame my query that way? I can't
find either an airline or a third-party search site that will do it.
If I ask Google for "flights to UK from Budapest" it only gives me
flights TO Budapest.

Travelocity lets you do multi-segment flights.

--
biblioholic medievalist via iPad