Old December 14th, 2007, 01:17 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Binyamin Dissen

Default Changing Flight Penalty?

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:46:31 -0800 "Mr. Travel" wrote:

:DevilsPGD wrote:

: In message Larry in AZ
: wrote:

:Why would anyone do that when they can waste two days looking for an answer
:on Usenet..?

: Calling an airline can easily take 30-45 minutes (or at least that has
: been the case the only times I've ever tried to contact American)

:Without knowing the fare rules of his ticket, it isn't going to be
:possible to get a clear answer on Usenet.

And even if he gets a response, will he be foolish enough to act on the word
of an anonymous poster?

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com