Old April 2nd, 2009, 03:46 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default Scenic drive from the movie "Ronin"

On 2009-03-31 14:36:34 -0500, JuanElorza said:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:13:31 -0500, Dan Stephenson wrote*:

There was a scene where after de Niro's character is shot, Reno's
character takes him to the home of his mentor played by Michael
Lonsdale. Anyway -- there is an aerial shot of them driving there,
through a twisty road within some very interesting rock formations.

La Turbie, near Nice and Monaco ?

http://www.ville-la-turbie.fr/index.php?id=4439

Well that Roman ruin looks cool
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Turbie

And I will definitely visit Arles, also featured in the film.

But the area I'm referring to looks like some kind of weird canyonland.

--
Dan Stephenson
Photos, movies, panos from the Europe, USA, plus N.Z.:

(remove nospam from email address to reply via email)