Old March 19th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Tim Challenger

Default Help! (Newbie) Flying Family to Austria in Summer w/o Going Broke?

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:33:07 GMT, Ken wrote:

Funny,

Well, I was only a continent or two away. Hopefully that will be the worst
mistake I make this week.

"Tim Challenger" "timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at" wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:24:18 GMT, Ken wrote:

Try Skyauction.com I saw rates about 750 roundtrip to Australia from

Ca.

But he wants to go the other Australia: the one without kangaroos, and

with
mountains. ;-)
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we

would
be so simple that we couldn't.

I frequently get post sent to Australia from the UK. It normally ends up in
Brisbane (4020 post code ?). It's not just you.