Old August 24th, 2006, 05:42 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

Default Hitler's Pizza

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
DoD wrote:

Or what they are told. A little lie can make a huge difference in the
overall truth.

Well, I guess, as usual, we differ on semantics.

I'm not talking about the Holocaust as fact.

I'm talking about the Holocaust as "ideology."

The facts are taught. Everyone knows who Hitler is and what he's
responsible for.

And revisionists are constantly wanting to change those facts.

It's the "ideology" of the Holocaust that isn't universally accepted.
Some people really do see Hitler as just another Genghis Khan or Andrew
Jackson or Josef Stalin or Iddi Amin.

That would be a big mistake to view him just like any of the other people.
You know why.

If even the Devil can be parodied without massive protests from the
religiously devout, how come a man, however flawed, even if he is
Hitler, cannot be represented in any way except as an object lesson in
Jewish victimhood?

You can represent Hitler any way you want. Hitler didn't just have Jews for
victims.

And with it, the "moral superiority" of the
victim....

Are you sick? His victims Jew and non-Jew were morally superior. You might
need to seek some help.

Neo-nazis are some of the ones that push holocaust denying. They want

the
new unknowing generations to not know the truth and still on top of that
spread lies about Jews and Israel.

Well, I really don't care to go into the whole Israel business now. I
just think that it's ridiculous to carry on about the Holocaust like
how it seems to be usually done around here (in the West).

I don't see it being carried on about, except by maybe the deniers.

I read
something like Viktor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning" and *that*
touches me, informs me of the depths of human misery and the heights of
human achievement (seriously, "human achievement" -- to have endured as
he did and come out as he did...that's an achievement greater than
Darwin, Einstein, Freud, and Marx put together, if you really think
about it).

I have never read that, but if it is about the triumph of the human spirit
or something along those lines, then it sounds pretty interesting. I would
say as per examples, it is great, but you can't take away from others
achievements.

I read the latest Anti-Defamation League complaint and I'm like, get a
life, Mr. Over-fed Suburban Chatterbox. One really seems to cheapen
the other.

The ADL, another example of Jewish liberalism gone haywire.

I am wondering about who is "the rest of us".

The 98% of the US population which isn't Jewish, for example. (Even if
only 40% is "annoyed," don't you think that's a lot of dissatisfied
customers?)

I think your figures are way out of whack.

I wonder how the pizza is at Hitler's Cross. If it had been named Pol
Pot's Skull or Uncle Stalin's Mustache, it wouldn't have generated any
attention. See what I mean about "Holocaust ideology" and "Jewish
power"?

Probably not as much, but there would be any interest in generating those
names, and we all know why.