Old December 20th, 2007, 09:36 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Mungbean[_2_]

Default The Warner Brothers VP TOUR: One Guides Opinion, TOTAL RIP OFF

"mrmajestic66" wrote in message
I am a former guide and I know a good tour when I see one, the WB
tour is not one of them. Guests are promised a behind the scenes
look
at a working studio in progress.... We had strict instructions not
let guests walk away from either the carts or if walking to take
photos

bla bla bla ... didn't you post this a few weeks ago ? Are some victim and
are now simply raving on now ? Once read is enough.