Old March 10th, 2015, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Default Celebrity Silhoutte 21 Feb 15 Sailing...

On 3/10/2015 1:11 PM, wrote:
well we would need to know what port you would be sailing from, and
what cruise line and ship do you plan on sailing on, I have found
that booking a cruise very near to the date of said will greatly
reduce the price. And booking an inside cabin vs. a window or balcony
even really doesnt matter..... I mean when I cruised the only time i
spent in my room was to shower and sleep.

Since the date passed before you posted, it really doesn't matter anymore.

However, in general, you can get better pricing closer to the departure
date of many cruises. BUT, since there are eight of you, it isn't smart
to wait to book. You wouldn't want the ship to fill up and not be able
to have your family trip.

--

Ray

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for
Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981