Old October 19th, 2007, 03:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jr.[_3_]

Default Blackbeard's Castle St. Thomas question

"Tom" wrote in message
. ..
I was looking at some of the Princess excursions and saw the tour of
Blackbeard's Castle. It sounded nice to have 3 pools, a beautiful view and
a little bar/snack shop.

Has anyone gone there lately? I read some reviews online and most said it
was very peaceful and not crowded at all. It sounds like something we
would like.

Can you just hop in a cab and ask them to take you to Blackbeard's? Would
it be difficult to find a cab to take you back to the ship?

TIA
Tom
Pittsburgh Pa

I am not sure if you go on your own that you can use the facilities. As I
read the Princess excursions, you can use the pools etc. if you go with
them.