Old December 16th, 2011, 10:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

Default RC Enchantment of the Seas

On 12/16/2011 12:55 PM, Gaga6 wrote:
No one has traveled on this ship? No input?

Hugs,
Helen

wrote in message
Going on this ship over New Years. Wondering if anyone has cruised this
ship and has some information on it. Thanks.

Hugs,
Helen

I have traveled on Rhapsody of the Seas, another Vision Class ship. I
absolutely loved the ship. The balcony cabin we had was very roomy and
had the best storage we've ever had on any ship to date.

The Vision Class ships are small in comparison to most of the
mega-vessels out there. We love the size and found it more intimate and
got to know a lot more people on our 2 week voyage.

My only criticism was that there were not enough public rest rooms.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas