Old May 16th, 2013, 05:07 AM
newhotelus newhotelus is offline
Banned

Location: www.newhotelus.com

for me, I prefer use google search engine to find any destinations. if you want to know reviews about the place, you can find out forum like here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary[_8_] View Post
When planning a trip I am constantly looking for answers to questions
in the format spelled out in the Subject. Examples:

Search for chinese restaurant in or near Dillon, SC
Search for Hampton Inn in or near Rocky Mount, NC
Search for Pancake House restaurant in or near Embassy Suites,
Deerfield Beach, FL

Does anyone knoow of a web site that coujld answer questions like these?