Old October 9th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Mimi wrote:

"Ken" wrote in message

(Smith) wrote in news:82a43f7f.0410071338.1b128468
:

My wife and I want to go on a trip to Kauai sometime in the next 8
months or so. When is a good time to go to get the best deals on
airfare and hotels? Any advice appreciated! Would using Priceline be
the best way?

Winter is the busy season, especially around Christmas and New Years.
Summer
can also be busy, especially right after school lets out. Spring and fall
are probably cheapest. The weather in Hawaii is great year round.

Spring break is another busy time, basically February and March.
Marianne

March with early April as likely as late February.