Old December 29th, 2009, 02:47 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jochen Kriegerowski[_2_]

Default Pre-flight announcement needs to include passenger intervention

"Epsilon" schrieb

So it would seem that the terrorist strategy is working very well, for
minimal costs to the terrorists.

It works perfectly well. Terrorism is not about killing people, but
causing people to panic. And they do, despite the fact that the risk
of being killed by a brick falling off a building is probably much
higher than the risk of getting blown up by some maniac.
I would put warning signs on sidewalks. Every 10 metres: "Watch
out for falling bricks!"

I avoid flying whenever I can. Not because of terrorists, but because
of the "security" measures against them. It has become ridiculous!

Jochen