Old March 13th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Bill

Default KLM

I have flown KLM in the past and can tell some positive events. Once
on a return trip from Greece to Amsterdam, we were delayed on the
parking apron for 8 hours and missed ou r connectiong flight from
Amsterdam. On our arrival inAmsterdam we were routed to the service
area, provided the opportunity to send messages to loved one awaiting
us, were required to spend the night on KLM at their hotel. We were
provided superb meals in a four star quality inn with terrific
amenities. In fflight meals and drinks were top draw. I first flew KLM
in 1960 from Manila to Saigon! Bill