Old June 20th, 2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default My web site for Baltics and St Petersburg

Hi, Bob,

Your website is very nice, and you took some wonderful shots. I love how you
put together the Catherine Palace picture--very neat. Your collection brings
back many happy memories of our Baltics trip last summer.

Enjoy your trip to Egypt, Greece and beyond! Like Annie, we are big fans of
that part of the world. I don't like to repeat travels because there is so
much I haven't seen. But I sure would like to break my rule and repeat Egypt
and the Greek isles. Make sure you point us to your pix from that trip when
you return so I can at least make a virtual return.

Diana Ball
near Houston, TX