Old March 11th, 2008, 01:54 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Turan Fettahoglu

Default AW: Favorite Airline?

What is your favorite airline to fly on? Why do you like that airline so
much? In addition to your favorite airline, which airlines do you hate
and would not fly on every again?

Favourite: QANTAS. They pamper passengers on their long-distance flights,
have a good safety record, good food and friendly staff.

My Never-Never airlines have one thing in common: they do not exist any
more, so other passengers might have shared my opinion about them:
- TWA: old planes, bureaucratic ground staff (their logo might have meant
"red tape"!), overbooked flights and bad food.
- Air Sul (Portugal): old planes, hardly any legroom even for short persons
like me, no good food and no complimentary drinks.

One more airline:
- Istanbul Airlines (Turkey): everyone knew their Caravelles and 727s were
older than old and they did not have a good reputation, but my four flights
with their old rattletraps were all right.