Old November 21st, 2003, 12:39 PM
Paul Hoffman

Default Key West T-shirt seller accused of overcharging couple

--
" The only thing more expensive than hiring a professional is hiring an
amateur" Red Adair
"Susette405" wrote in message
NEver knew there was TEE SHIRT FRAUD
But you mean you do not see this on your credit card? When you sign it?
and 6 tee shirts for $198? this sound so odd...

Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com

In defenseof the couple allegedly overcharges I quite often sign my credit
card receipt without verifying th echarge. I realise that this is less that
wise but my nature being what it is I often forget tocheck. Luckily to date
I have not been burned. When travelling however I do tend to be more
careful.

Paul

Paul Hoffman
Burlington ON