Old August 4th, 2010, 10:03 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Rik Brown[_126_]

Default thanksgiving

news;5017124 Wrote:
In november we go to florida and on Thanksgiving day we are in Naples.
Is ther something to do than?Where can you get a good Thanksgiving
meal? Every thing is welcome.
Ina from Germany

Some families do go out for Thanksgiving Day. Not all restaurants
close. Many hotels will feature traditional Thanksgiving Day fare so
that the wives do not have to work hard at preparing many dishes and all
the cleanup. This is getting more and more common. Also, some major
grocery stores will prepare entire Thanksgiving meals for take out. I'm
not sure, however, if they do that for small numbers of people. The
grocery stores that do this in our area, however, still close at about
5PM so the dinners must be picked up before then (and ordered in
advance).

I would contact the hotel at where you will be staying. They may have a
Thanksgiving Buffet. The bigger the hotel, the more likely they will
have a Thanksgiving Day buffet. If not, they can probably suggest a
restaurant that does or perhaps another hotel nearby.

-- Rik

--
Rik Brown
Message origin: SaavyFriends.com