Old March 5th, 2010, 03:34 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

On Mar 5, 9:49*am, wakalukong wrote:
Hey *everyone , * *I *just *found *out *Komin *is *really *from *Hong
Kong *,

from *Hong *Kong *means *a *Hong *Kong *passport ,

(snip)

Moron, the whole world know you're not wakalukong, but Cambodian
Traitor Komin. I hereby certify you a moron, thief and fraudster.
You've to steal others' identities because you need to live in a make
believe world -- being a traitor who sells your people for loose
change, you can't look yourself in the mirrior.

But your fraudulent attempts are hopeless; you only fool yourself and
waste your own time. No wonder the Viets are so fed up with you and
are squeezing your balls hard and refusing to let go.

Wakalukong