Old April 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Up to your ash in problems....

On 4/17/10 9:40 AM, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:35:10 -0400, Tom
wrote:

Wonder if the QM2 is seeing any extra passengers, from the
"transportation" standpoint rather than the "vacation" standpoint?

Hi Tom,

The QM2 was already sold out for the next 2 cruises. I had clients
that tried to book as an alternative way to get across the pond.
--
Ray Goldenberg

Just thinking out loud... I bet a lot of people who have QM2 booked
won't be able to get to the other side via air (either at the beginning
or end of the crossing)... so I bet there will be a lot of last second
cancellations and availability if you show up at the pier (assuming they
can accommodate you last second if others cancel). Since this is an
emergency situation, maybe they can.

--Tom