Old April 17th, 2010, 04:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Default Up to your ash in problems....

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:14:47 -0400, Tom K
wrote:

Just thinking out loud... I bet a lot of people who have QM2 booked
won't be able to get to the other side via air (either at the beginning
or end of the crossing)... so I bet there will be a lot of last second
cancellations and availability if you show up at the pier (assuming they
can accommodate you last second if others cancel). Since this is an
emergency situation, maybe they can.

Hi Tom,

You are correct. I know of a friend who is due to leave Miami on a
flight to London this Thursday. His plans are in jeopardy and may
open up a cabin for someone who would like to come to the US on the
QM2.
--
Ray Goldenberg 800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
Lighthouse Travel http://www.lighthousetravel.com