Old June 30th, 2010, 02:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
GV

Default Completely flexible travel!

Thanks for all the replies. I'll check them all out. I do have a
Travelocity account and I get alerts from them and I do check various
airline sites regularly.

I guess what I really miss is the old days when a travel agent would call
you up and say something like "I know that you like (name a destination) and
I've heard there's a deal for next (name a date). Would you like to book
something?" I guess that I'm just very lazy! B-(

Gary
Visit our website and do the jigsaw puzzle at
www.under-1-roof.com/PuzzlePage.html

"Allie" wrote in message

Spirit Air, Air Tran, and Southwestern are all airlines that tend to
have discount fairs. Keep an eye out for online specials.

--
Allie
Message origin: TRAVEL.com