Old November 10th, 2003, 03:53 AM

Default Hawaii-# of islands recommendations

Hi,

We're going to Hawaii for about 11 days in January and are just trying to
finalize our itinerary.

Originally, we were thinking of hitting 3 islands: the big island, Maui
and Kauai. While planning the trip, we realized that we are going to have
to rent a car on each island and then go to the airport multiple times and
started to think that 3 islands within 11 days may feel a bit rushed.

So, we're now thinking about just going to 2 islands and shorten the trip
to 9 days or so. We'd like to get some advice on which island to skip or
if you guys think that 3 islands in 11 days is doable.

We're thinking about skipping out on the big island and just going to Maui
and Kauai.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.