Old November 10th, 2003, 07:51 PM
brenda

Default Hawaii-# of islands recommendations

wrote in message ...
Hi,

We're going to Hawaii for about 11 days in January and are just trying to
finalize our itinerary.

Originally, we were thinking of hitting 3 islands: the big island, Maui
and Kauai. While planning the trip, we realized that we are going to have
to rent a car on each island and then go to the airport multiple times and
started to think that 3 islands within 11 days may feel a bit rushed.

So, we're now thinking about just going to 2 islands and shorten the trip
to 9 days or so. We'd like to get some advice on which island to skip or
if you guys think that 3 islands in 11 days is doable.

We're thinking about skipping out on the big island and just going to Maui
and Kauai.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

don't miss the Big Island! I would do that & Maui for 2 different
experiences. Kauaui is beautiful but, I feel the 2 other islands have
so much more to offer.