Old November 29th, 2003, 08:44 PM
H. S.

Default availability of foreign road maps (Delhi, Punjab) in Canada/US

Hi,

I am visiting India for a couple of weeks in January next. I will be in
Delhi or a few days and plan to travel North (Punjab and neighboring
states). Any idea where I can find/order road maps for that region here
in US/Canada? I am a member of CAA and thought of looking at their
website but didn't find Delhi on their WorldWide travel destinations list.

All help is appreciated,
thanks,
-HS
--
(Remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct one.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)