Old March 23rd, 2004, 07:44 PM
Hatunen

Default ROAD TRIP $$$

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:48:49 -0000, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

The only problem with relying on a single source
of funds, be it ATM cards, credit cards or anything
else is the problems that arise if its lost,stolen or swallowed
by a machine.

This was brought home to me several years ago when
I had my wallet with my ATM card, credit card, charge card and
cash stolen. Fortunately the charge card was from Amex and they
were able to replace it immediately and advance me some
cash otherwise I'd have been up the proverbial creek without
a paddle.

Since then I always stash cash, credit card and ATM card separately.

Yep. And it's a good idea to have a couple of different credit
cards and ATM cards and not carry them together.