Old February 10th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Alan S

On 10 Feb 2005 07:02:22 -0800, "William South"
wrote:

|Hello. I'm off to OZ tomorrow. I was planning on staying with a friend.
|That's now fell through.
|
|I've looked on the internet but can't find any small B&Bs / motels
|listed.
|
|Do you know of any in the Ringwood area (Or at least North East
|Melbourne area)? All I need is a bed and a shower. (Private room a must
|for security reasons)

Hi William

Specific:

http://www.ringwoodregent.com.au/

It's part of a chain:
http://www.goldenchain.com.au/
Another chain with a Ringwood listing:
http://www.budgetmotel.com.au/

Also, check out www.wotif.com.au
select "Melbourne" then "Eastern Suburbs"
in the district are (there may be others):
Victoria House Motor Inn
Nunawading Motor Inn
Ringwood Regent Motor Inn

and www.needitnow.com.au
and www.lastminute.com.au

I'd try the direct one (Ringwood Regent) first, but it's worth
checking out their price at wotif or needitnow. I've used both booking
sites in the past reliably and safely, but I haven't stayed at any of
those motels.

If you want more upmarket, the Novotel in Glen Waverley is about a 15
minute cab-ride away.

Cheers, Alan