Old May 23rd, 2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Anonymouse

Default negril

Hi,

I've stayed at Couples Negril and really liked it... I especially liked
that it was pretty flat and had boardwalks so you didn't HAVE to walk on
sand since I'm moderately handicapped... this isn't to say I can't
manage... I dealt with Couples Ocho Rios but I'd rather have flat.

but anyway....

looking to go back to Negril and wondering if I should go with Couples
Negril on the bay (not great sailing) or if anyone could recommend
someplace on the long beach?

ttyl

akia

--
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
(Bob Dylan - Absolutely Sweet Marie - Blonde on Blonde - 1966)